Paws 4 a Cause (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us for our First Annual Paws 4 a Cause Dog Walk & Activities Fundraiser! The event will feature a special demonstration by Trooper Comtois & K-9 Phoenix, activities, vendors, and dog contests including:
- Dog Costume
- Dog & Owner Costume
- Dog Singing
- Best Trick
Royalton Community Radio will be broadcasting live from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and food will be available for purchase from Trail Breaks taps & tacos of White River Junction. Pre-register online or register at the door.
- $10.00 - family with one dog (includes two adults)
- $15.00 - family with two dogs (includes two adults)
- $3.00 - each additional adult
All proceeds will go directly to Safeline, Inc. to provide services for individuals facing physical, emotional, and sexual violence in
Orange & Northern Windsor counties of Vermont.
- 9:00 - 11:00: Welcome! Registration
- 9:30: Welcome to the dogs by: Linda Ingold, Director of Safeline, Inc., Madame Pawdini, and Ann Carroll, DVM,CVA, Chelsea Veterinarian
- 11:00: Pet Parade contest
- 12:00: Visit the Therapy Dogs of Vermont - Check out the display tables, Eat, sit, stay!
- 12:30: Announcements of winners
- 1:00-2:00: Demonstration by K-9 Phoenix! Phoenix will demonstrate doing a drug search, obedience, and tracking. Questions and answers afterwards, by Trooper Comtois and Phoenix!
- 2:00-3:00: Play time...fetch, Frisbees, balls, water and lots of petting time
All Day Play and Eat, Activites:
- TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos - Chow down
- Madame Pawdini - Get your pup's paw read for past lives & future antics
- Look for the strolling "Pup-paw-razzi" - Lots of pictures to be taken
- Track walk - For those active dogs in your life
- Visit the baby pools for drinks and a splash
- Button-making Station
Generously sponsored by:
- Tunbridge World's Fairgrounds
- Welch's Hardware, South Royalton
Interested in being a vendor or a sponsor? Contact Linda at (802) 685-7900 ext. 304 or complete and return our Vendor Registration Form. To volunteer, please contact Sue at (802) 685-7900 ext. 306
All participants must agree to the following terms of participation:
I understand that participating in this event on July 21, 2019 includes an element of risk for myself and my dog. I also understand that vehicle traffic and spectators may be present along the course, and I assume any and all other risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, illness, traveling to and from the event, falls, contact with spectators, other participants or dogs, the effects of the weather (including temperature extremes and humidity) and the surface conditions of the roads and sidewalks, all such risks being understood and appreciated by me. I also affirm that the dog I will be participating with has a current rabies vaccination. I will agree to abide by all the rules of the event. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive, release and discharge Paws 4 a Cause and Safeline, all individuals involved with this event from any claims of liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participating in this event, even though the liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of anyone associated with this event. I also understand that any sponsor may subsequently use, for publicity or promotional purposes, my name and/or pictures of me or my pet without liability or obligation to me.
- family with one dog$10$100$0
- family with two dogs$15$150$0
- each additional adult$3$30$0