We all are experiencing many changes due to COVID-19. We are also aware that with the added stress of this domestic violence and sexual assaults will continue. We have made a few changes within Safeline services..
* Our 24/7 Hotline will continue...1-800-639-7233
* If any one -to- one time is needed with an Advocate, Please call in advance (Due to the daily changes in all of our communities).
* We will continue to assist with Relief from Abuse orders as long as the courthouse is open.
* We will continue to assist SANE nurses at the Emergency room, but by phone only.
The impact of Coronavirus Disease has spread rapidly around the world and we are all being asked to do our best to assist in halting its spread. We also know that some people are more vulnerable to the disease than others. We care about our community and we urge you to protect yourself and be supportive to others.
Here are some preventative options to consider during the COVID-19 outbreak:
· Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
· Avoid touching your face
· Stay home if you are sick, or if you have come into contact with someone sick
· Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissues or sleeves
· Use wipes to disinfect your work/living space
· Work from home if possible
Please feel free to call us 24/7: 1-800-639-7233